Oh boy! Your page causes me some concern. I realize that by
God my opinion becomes biased, but what the hell were all
biased. I beg
you as a fellow human being to please consider the following:
1. God and religion are not the same thing. Most religions
believe in the
same God, the cultural context is what varies. The differences lie in
God is conceptualized and related to.
2. PLEASE open your minds to idea that we are on earth for a purpose
their is a greater reality after death.
3. Danwinism does NOT equal atheism. According to everything I
studied, Dariwin had great faith in God. The Theory of Evolution does
make the exsistence of God impossible. Creation has good evidence as
Neither theory is a science, they are philosophies. Creationists
believe God is simply more time efficient.
4. PLEASE keep reading and learning you will find what you are
5. The odds of humans evolving from simple organic chemicals are
same as the odds of having the charter changed. Politics and
reform are as slow natural selection.
6. Psalm 137 is indeed strange. The OT was written in Hebrew
and may be
subject to translational difficulties. Psalms were written as songs
particular musical and cultural context, I doubt they were suggesting
infantcide as acceptable hobby. Read the whole story. Try the
Testament, it's much happier.