Subject: Re: Question for you...
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 06:18:30 -1000

Darwin Bedford,
Thanks for replying, but you have left my question unanswered.  Why are you so vehement against Christianity, as expressed in the Bible?  I do not accept the Roman Catholic Religion or condone anything they do or have done, because they do not follow the teachings of the Bible.  A big mistake that many of you atheists make is that you clump all of religion together and blame all sorts of things on that one group.  I adhere to the Bible, therefore I do not condone the Crusades, the Inquisitions, and all the other 'horrible' things that have been done in the name of Christianity.  Someone who is truly following the teachings of the Bible would never torture someone to 'convert'.

If you want to get angry, get angry at Catholics, or Muslims, the latter being the most violent in our society.  Their mentality is rather cruel...join us or die.  Examples of this are evident in Sudan, Pakistan, Iraq, Iran and many other Islamic countries.

You say that God does not exist.  Picture this if you will.  A large circle.  Let's say that that circle represents all of the knowledge and information in the universe.  Everything we know, or could know is represented in that circle.  Let's say that you know an amazing 1% of that knowledge and information.  Is it possible that in the remaining 99% there is ample evidence to prove God's existence?  Be honest.

So please tell me, what convinced you that God does not exist?


J******** D****

From: Darwin Bedford <>
To: J******** D****
Subject: Re: Question for you...
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 22:55:35 -0800

Dear J******** D****,

It would be incorrect to say that I am angry at God since God is only an
imagined fantasy.  People trying their best at adhering to the word of the
Bible has wasted millions of lives.  Don't let it waste yours too.

Darwin Bedford

At 05:08 PM 1/10/02 -1000, you wrote:
I stumbled on your website, and I just had to ask you this question...what
has caused you to be so caustic towards the Bible?  I have heard the
standard answer of 'religion causing so much pain' and you can try to use
that, but I'm afraid that just doesn't cut it, especially if you look at
the world today.

I am honestly interested in why you are so angry at God.

J******** D****