Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 06:25:56 -42000
To: "Tony Walton" <email@example.com>
From: David Bedford <Owner@DomainBaron.com>
Subject: Re: The "Tasteless" dinner plate
Everything said in the context of God being real is mere nonsense. Need I say anything more?
At 03:06 PM 6/19/2003 -0400, you wrote:
I was looking for a statistics site and your came up along with the plate.
Perhaps you haven't heard all of the things that happenned prior to sept 11 but here are a few, a guy cancelled all his appointments and gathered all the people he worked with and for 2 weeks prior to the attack they stood outside thr towers telling people how to get to heaven in the event of death. Also a group of church leaders moved their meeting to another location just prior, and a man who was in the tower burried with rubble was helped by God to break thru a wall and make it down the stairs before the building collapsed.
We all have free will to do good or bad and God doesn't take that choice away but he does take action. I have no doubt that you have no reason to believe that God exists or cares but that doesn't mean he doesn't; it just means that you are using your free will choice to ignore him. He takes care of those who trust in him, so if you aren't trusting in him then don't complain that he isn't taking care of you. If you blame him for the bad then you acknowledge that he has some influence in your life and therefore you then should likewise thank him for the good.
I found this list of things also:
- First of all, he was trying to discourage anyone from taking this flight.
- Those four flights together could hold over 1000 passengers, but there was only 266 aboard.
- He was on four commercial flights giving terrified passengers the ability to stay calm. Not one of the family members who was called by a loved one on one of the high-jacked planes said that passengers were screaming in the background. On one of the flights he was giving strength to passengers to try to overtake the high-jackers.
- He was busy trying to create obstacles for employees at the World Trade Center. After all only around 20,000 were at the towers when the first jet hit. Since the buildings hold over 50,000 workers, this was a miracle in itself. How many of the people who were employed at the WTC told the media that they were late for work or they had traffic delays.
- He was holding up two 110-story buildings so that 2/3 of the workers could get
- out. I was so amazed that the top of the towers didn't topple when the jets impacted.
- And what about how America and its people have come together in prayer for
- our great nation and the world.
Print & Media Design
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.489 / Virus Database: 288 - Release Date: 6/10/2003